PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 7, 2011

Simply Bridal


Today it's raining outside... and when I say "raining", I mean really raining. 65mm of rain to be exact! All of this rain is beginning to remind me that Spring will be here before you know it and that means wedding season is right around the corner!
Last week I began working on some new wedding inspired designs. So here is a little preview of a few of my newest creations:






White freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystal, and sterling silver accents secured with a white satin ribbon  and sterling silver clasp


White pearl and Swarovski crystal earrings

Freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals, faceted aquamarine with sterling silver accents

Sterling silver wire wrapped aquamarine faceted glass briolette on 18" necklace











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...