PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lots of New Stuff!

I was contacted yesterday by a fellow blogger who saw my Cream and Aquamarine necklace on Etsy.
Remember the one? If not, here's a pic:



She is doing a feature on Mother's Day gift ideas and wants to feature my jewelry on her blog.



So, thanks Gina for the mention on your blog!

In other news, I've been busy making lots of new stuff in the workshop, or in "da office" as my daughter refers to the place where I spend all my time. Here's a preview of some of the things I've been working on:

Large white flower pin made from tulle and silk organza

Fuschia flower pin hand sewn and constructed from tulle and organza

Set of three bridal hair pins created using Swarovski crystal, pearls, and rhinestones

Sparkly earrings made from hot pink Chalcedony briolettes wire wrapped with clusters of Swarovski crystal rondelles

Tangerine dreams: Hoop earrings with clusters of juicy orange chalcedony and swarovski crystal

Eternity Pendant: Wire wrapped sterling silver circle with Swarovski crystal

Flexible cuff bracelet with pearls, faceted glass, peridot, and carnelian

Creamy white flower hair pin with crystal, pearl and rhinestone accent in centre


Ta ta for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...