PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What a Busy December!

This month has been crazy busy around here!  Despite the normal hustle and bustle of the Christmas holiday season, I've been extra busy getting prepared for a wedding show and a  photo shoot for my new web site - which I am sooo excited to debut! Hopefully it will be up and running soon. I'm working out a few design glitches and trying to ensure it turns out just as I have envisioned :)

I promise I will post pictures soon of both events, but for now I thought I would share some pictures of the new clutch purses I have recently listed for sale in my Etsy shop:













I have lots of other new items listed as well...stop by for a visit. Maybe do some last minute Christmas shopping :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...