PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bliss Wedding Jewelry

I've been working on a new design for wedding earrings, necklace and bracelet and I'm finally satisfied that it's "blissful" enough to finished tinkering! Now although these pieces all match, I realize you may not want to wear all three pieces together at once. You would certainly be blissed out if you did, but I think you could achieve the umpf you're looking for by wearing only one or two at the same time. I don't know about you, but I'm not one for a matchy matchy look. I think the earrings alone would look fantastic paired with a soft up do and a strapless gown. Or simply the bracelet to dress up a casual look.


Swarovski crystals, pearls, sterling silver


Swarovski CRYSTALLIZED elements, pearls and sterling silver





You can find these items here for purchase:
simplychicjewels.etsy.com

There is also a necklace to this set, but I don't have it listed for sale yet. It looks the same as the bracelet but is fastened in the back with a white satin ribbon tie.




1 comment:

  1. I decided to write a comprehensive review, however it really is good to say in a laconic manner: crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...